Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashion Beauty Friend Friday
beauty products

1. What's your favorite drug store makeup product and your favorite higher-end product?
I don't use much "make-up" in the true sense of the word. Just compact and kohl and sometimes a liquid eyeliner. And of course, nail polishes. Born Lippy Body Shop Passionberry lip balm if you can consider that. Which is even more expensive than the kohl I use. So that would be my favourite high-end product. My favourite drug store product should be talcum and baby powder.

2. Is there one type of product that is your go-to, can't live without?
Kohl, definitely.

3. What's the best hair product you've ever used?
Dove shampoo. The one for a daily wash.

4. Fess up, what's the worst beauty look you've tried to rock and look back at now with a little shame or apprehension that you actually did that?
I have never been much interested in make-up but I have always wanted to rock the red lipstick. I have tried it many times, only to rinse my lips shortly.

5. When it comes to beauty products, we all use the same basic products. What do you use that helps show off your personal flare and personality?
60s eye makeup and red nail polish

1 comment:

welter samuel said...

As soon as I noticed this web site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.
best beauty products