Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Surf
interesting links this week

Valentine's Day stickers!

Affectionate street art, so kind. And some free encouragement.

Felt plushy dolls by the brilliant Audrey Kawasaki

Bec Winnel illustrates her favourite movie scenes.

Baby dolls in metallic colors - asuyeta spring/summer 2011

A Megan Fox quote:
We actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who's not their partner. It's really kind of gross.
You know you want to read more of what she said.

Jane does shocking pink. I think its obvious that she's my favourite style blogger.

Chinese mid-autumn festival

Golden Arrow

The Strand Book Stall is having an amazing fair {upto 80% off} and it ends today! I know, a little late but not too late. Click here to get the details and you can still make a trip, if you reside in Mumbai, of course. I went yesterday with my mother and I got The Element Encylopedia of 5000 spells, Vaginas and a book on parapsychology. You should know by now that I'm a certified weirdo. I also wanted to buy This Book is About Sex, a big set on Western Magick and some other books on sex, art nouveu illustrations and gothic art, but no could do mostly because of my mother's presence. There are some cute 15 buck books on love verses and haiku. Also, I was eyeing an erotic jigsaw puzzle set, but that would be going too far because who am I going to play  it with?

What women want: for you to want them; like Gala Darling said, what a mess! I do have a lot of thoughts about this, but they are random. All I can say is I hate this topic!

Keiko, pretty as always!

Smooth as honey - Flying Squirrel by Young & Restless

I want a sweettooth!

Interesting shower curtains

The Photodiarist captures the snow on the trees.

This is a love story. And it's not.

Love is like a rubber band. So true.

I like her style! So cool. For some reason, she reminds me of Emily Deschanel.

The adorable Mademoiselle Robot teaches you how stay rosy for a long time.

Stop looking at my mom! Says Astronomical Kid.

Bette Davis quotes

Love: 100 words on life

Björk came before Gaga, guys. So, who's guru?

Read 'n' roll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was eyeing an erotic jigsaw puzzle set, but that would be going too far because who am I going to play it with?

play it with your "partner"