Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Seven
Indian Homemaker

Hey folks. This weekend, I have the phenomenal Indian Homemaker to answer my super-trivial questions.

What were you fearful of as a child?
A lot of things, I was a timid child. Darkness, insects, strict teachers etc.

Name one to three unusual things about you.
Not sure how unusual these are,
1. I am intolerant to intolerance.
2. Can't respect people who are cruel to animals or children, or anybody else they are on a position to hurt.
3. Can't see how somebody can fail to see that human rights include all humans.

What is your favourite quote and by whom?
1. 'Did you ever hear anyone say, "That work had better be banned because I might read it and it might be very damaging to me?" '
- Joseph Henry Jackson
2. Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.
- Voltaire

What is your favourite dialogue?
By Atticus Finch, from To Kill a Mockingbird.
'They're certainly entitled to think that, and they're entitled to full respect for their opinions... but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience. '

A fictional character you relate to?
Atticus Finch, from To Kill a Mockingbird

One personality characteristic that appeals to you most?
Compassion. Basic human decency, respect for all living things, including humans.

A teenage dream:
To start a magazine and write the sort of stuff I write in my blog.