Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Surf
interesting links this week

Want a break from all the Black Swan mania? Check out Pink Swan.

Tartine Bakery captured by The Selby

God created us so we could create god.

American Apparel - clothing for teenagers who are into hooker fashion

Now there is a blog just for cute huge pandas alone. Check out Fuck Yeah! Giant Panda, featuring not just pictures of giant pandas but also about their lives and latest happenings in panda world. Here's some basic info:
The Giant Panda {Ailuropoda melanoleuca} is a bear native to central-western and south western China. The Giant Panda's diet is 99% bamboo. They live in a few mountain ranges in central China, mainly in Sichuan province, but also in the Shaanxi and Gansu provinces. Due to farming, deforestation, and other development, the animals has been driven out of the lowland areas where it once lived. The Giant Panda is a conservation reliant endangered species.
Pagan Sisterhood is a Tumblr page for pagan women worldwide. It's a celestial-looking no-nonsense pagan site minus any GIFs of the moon or a cauldron. I'm not sure if I am pagan. I can't say I have a lot of knowledge on paganism. I'm Hindu. But I personally think Hinduism is a pagan religion. Because Hinduism is a way of life. To speak the truth, I'm not {at all} religious. But I lead the Hindu way of life. I am brought up like that. I believe in the supreme power. I believe in tarot and I pray to goddesses, in particular. Calling myself a witch {solely because I practice a divinatory method}, though fascinating, sounds pretty hokey. Anyway, this is must-visit and a must-bookmark for anyone who is interested. And please do read An Open Letter from a Witch.

Orgasmic Jane Birkin on helium {a must-hear! Grab the copy before it becomes unavailable!}

Stardust Civilisation

Go TeamJennine! Support the The-Coveted.com. Stop promoting TheCoveted.com.

The sweet Jane of Sea of Shoes does witch fashion! I don't know if that's what she thinks regarding her outfit. And those shoes are wicked!

Know your heart.

The Cherry Blossom Girl teaches us a cute and easy-to-do nail tutorial {which I tried over the weekend}. She is such a princess!

Who is possibly behind this gorgeous lacy creation?

Beautiful poetic writings

Cayenne Pepper's {black, white and sexy photography}

Screen Goddess

Retro Dolls! {NSFW}

The best in fashion photography

Learn to make a crochet heart garland

Lars von Trier on George Bush's sexuality:
He's a sexual being too and his psyche is very important for us all. I think he's in love with Condoleezza Rice. And he's dreaming of being whipped by her.
Meanie coasters

Learn to make bottled potions

No comments: